MENU

Slide

Friday, December 21, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Sher: Hahahas, wedding pictures.
Boyf thinks it's very sweet.
I'm very young hor please okay!
I don't wanna get married so young, waste my youth! :x

Anon4: omg reaaaally? I didnt know that!
cos nobody stopped us also,
So we just snapped snapped snapped away!

Jasmine: Heeeeeello dear, heh.
Shop Shop Shop Shop Shop!
Let's go shopping when i finally get my pay!
Anon3: Thankyou! (:

Anon2: Hey babe, actually i've not really been
consistent in eating the pills leh,
I've very bad memory so i always forget,
but i don't think there's any side effect luh!
Afterall, it's just higher content of Vit-C. (:

Anon1: Hey dear, i think you saw the wrong person!
I haven't been to thomson plaza for like a gazillion yeeears.
Hehehee.

Yelrihs: TSK! you meanie lah!
I thought fake one mar, hahahahahas.

Janice: Hello girl! (:
You're the one wearing white with long rebonded hair yeah?


Have been working in a roadshow event for Singtel.
in town for the past few days,
Will be there till like, saturday.
Straight four days in town,
I'm so sick of town town town town town!

But it's so so so fun
while working,
i bumped into Shawn, Vivian, Shu Herng, Danny and gf !
I think i'm dreeeeaming,
cos normally i don't bump into people cos i won't
actually go and look at people when i'm out shopping :x
I'll be looking at things, at buildings, but just not people!
So i'm very happy! :D

Boyf was like so sweet to come and
pick me up after work on wednesday.
Then, we had dinner tgt! (:

But at least the people i'm working with are fun,
Shirley, Samanta and Sylvia.
I'm the odd one out.
Triple S! :x








Afterwork, We're very very tired.

I tell y'all! HAHAHAHAHAHAS!
SHIRLEY GOH AND SYLVIA YEOH ARE SO BIMBOTIC!
Like some "hua chi", standing beside newurbanmale's
booth and oogling at one of the hotguy there.

The both of them was like,
*grab each other's hands, jump jump!*
"OMG, SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE THAT GUY!"
What a sight! Cousin-cousin madness.




I got paper cut while working and it bleed so much!
Till it got numb alright. We're like super poor thing,
So many many many papercuts all over our hands.
i've like 4 plaster all over my fingers now.
It looks pretty pathetic. Mummy-fied fingers.
My mummy and boyf freaked out when they saw this picture.


I've just received my Icebreaker candieeeees,
It's just so addictive. :x
Me and my sweet tooth, whoops.


I want my Jill Stuart blusher quick quick!
Postman quuuuuick! (:
I don't know if i'm working/earning
or spending even more while working.

I bought my Laneige Star-White Multi protector,
sunblock plus whitening makeup base, $52. (Wednesday)
And a MAC Curiousitease: 5 cool Pigments set at $58. (Today)
It's sooooo pretty and irresistable, plus, i love MAC's pigments!





Went shopping with Gwen, I overslept and i was horribly late.
I'm always late, i need like 2 hours to slowly slowly prepare.
Like majiam some queen lidat,
do everything also slow slow one.
But, i'm like that luh!

Sidetrack abit, yesterday shirley was like
"wahh you very jialat leh, imagine you work at 9am,
you need to wake up at 6, plus one hours of transport!"
Seriously, I'll die.

Okay, back back, outing with gwen.
So after we're done with our shopping,
We cabbed over from paragon to esplanade,
which like, cost us 1
0bucks.
Seriously, cabbing is getting so expensive. ):
Then we went esplanade to watch gwen's boy,
Martin in his choir performance.


Meridian JC choir performance at esplanade.
They're good. (:

Gwen's the niceeeest bestie,
she's like the sister type who'll takecare of you.
Really takecare of you. Damn cute. hehe
And never for once did she give me any attitude or whatever!
Super love! :D


And i spent $120 on a La Senza sleepdress,
denim skirt for work, Another printed dress.
So in total in 3 days, $52 + $58 + $120: $230
Lemme pray that boyf doesn't see this post!
he'll nag me to death okay!

Need t wake up at 9am tomorroooow to prepare for work. ):
7hours is so not enough for me! ):
Goodnight!



TAGTAGTAGTAG darlings! (:

No comments: